ERASTO BLOG

MICHEZO NA BURUDANI

Recent Posts

LightBlog

Breaking

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Zari’s interesting reply to a fan who suggested she’s really missing Diamond

Zari’s interesting reply to a fan who suggested she’s really missing Diamond

ghafla.com

Jun 26, 2018 12:41 PM

It’s been almost five months now since Diamond Platnumz and Zari Hassan broke up. Zari has rejected a bunch of men such as Ringtone and opted to stay single while Diamond has been enjoying the company of different ladies.

Fans however, believe that Zari is missing his ex-hubby.

In a post on Instagram, Zari made a rather eye-popping caption when posting her daughter’s photo leaving fans asking whether she’s moved on.

Tiffah

Wrong signs

Zari shared Tiffah’s photo saying how she misses Diamond a thing that left fans confused.

“How I wait for my papa to call…..”said Zari on the photo.

A fan then quipped: So @zarithebosslady yeah You do miss him… he gave fame, u have power though” commented one fan.

Zari wasn’t so impressed with the comment and fired back: @monaymbaruti but I don’t have his number incase I missed him, I don’t have to express it through my daughter’s account. Don’t project your behavior on me”


I write entertainment stories as well review and critic local music. Apart from my busy schedule you can catch me on social pages by clicking on them below

by
erasto post

No comments:

Post a Comment